Some of the answers were:
- we can’t take the kids with us, they’d drive us crazy!
- we can’t take the dogs with us, wineries don’t allow pets.
- tasting rooms close early.
- tasting rooms can be pretentious and stuffy.
So, we created a relaxing tasting room where pets and kids are welcome.
- Free blazing fast Wi-Fi.
- a big screen TV to stream movies.
- dog beds, water, and treats always available.
- we’re open later than others: until 7pm most days.
- no pretentiousness allowed.
- there’s always music playing.
- beautiful art on the walls.
476 First Street
Hours - Call to Verify
12 to 7-ish Mon-Thu
(Closed Tue/Weds Jan-Mar)
11 to 7-ish Fri-Sun
**Covid-19: During the current pandemic, our hours are variable and we are under changing health department rules. Please check with us before coming.**
Open Later than Others