TEMECULA VALLEY WINE COUNTRY
SINGLE DAY AND MULTI-DAY TOURS
“Southern California’s Wine Country”
Nearly 50 wineries and vineyards as far as the eyes can see.
about 90 minutes from Los Angeles
The Temecula Valley boasts a historic town surrounded by vineyards and rolling hills, with mountains rising in the distance.
The location of this Inland Empire gem, about 90 minutes from Los Angeles and 1 hour from Anaheim, makes Temecula Valley Wine Country a perfect day trip from anywhere in Southern California with Grape Adventures Tours.
Indeed, people come here for hot air balooning, the hyper-local cuisine (made, for instance, with Temecula Olive Oil) and the Mediterranean-like climate—temperatures range from the 80s–90s in summer to the 60s–70s in winter.
Perhaps most of all, however, they come to visit the nearly 50 wineries and vineyards that dot the Temecula Valley. Italian, Spanish, and French grapes sprout from the area’s soil and mature in this unique atmosphere, resulting in small-batch vintages. And with many distributed only locally, these award-winning wines are ripe for discovery.
This tour is great for:
Small and Large Groups
Single and Multi Day Tours
Corporate Team Building
With vineyards as far as the eye can see, the options are endless for your group outing.
Wineries on a grand scale or boutique family run wineries… there a myriad of experiences for your group to enjoy together.
- Single Day Tours starting at $199 per person per day for 8 to 11 people, including wine, upscale transportation, planning, reservations, coordination.
- Groups with more than 11 or less than 8 people are welcome; prices vary.
- Experiences begin with private pick up in upscale transportation at your office, hotel or residence in Temecula, Los Angeles County, Orange County, southwest Riverside County, southwest San Bernardino County.
- Single Day Tour length: approximately 4 to 5 hours, plus pick up and drop off time.
- Multi Day Tour length: customizable
Ready To Visit? Let Grape Adventure’s Take You There!
Fill out the form on our Contact page to ask a question or start planning!
What People Say:
LIVE AND WORK GLASS FULL
Here’s to meetings that don’t feel like meetings. To an offsite on horseback and teambuilding with tasting. To breakout sessions with breakthrough makers and lots and lots of blue sky thinking. May togetherness be our only KPI as we live and work glass full.